***ShiiMaShii***

ShiiMa..ShiiMi..ShuuMu..ShuMi..ShaMa..ShaMii..

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Teh Ah Beng

Ah Beng bought a new mobile.He sent a message to everyone from his Phone Book & said,'My Mobile No. Has changed.Earlier it was Nokia 3310. Now it is 6610'
====================================
Ah Beng : If I die, will u remarry?
Wife: No! I'll stay with my sister. But if I die will u remarry?
Ah Beng : No, I'll also stay with your sister.
====================================
Ah Beng complained to the police: 'Sir, all items are missing,except the TV in my house.'
Police: 'How the thief did not take TV?'
Ah Beng : 'I was watching TV news...'
======================================
How do you recognize Ah Beng in School?He is the one who erases the notes from the book when the teacher erases the board.
========================================
Teacher: 'I killed a person' convert this sentence into future tense
Ah Beng : The future tense is 'u will go to jail'
=======================================
Ah Beng told his servant: 'Go and water the plants!'
Servant: 'It's already raining.'
Ah Beng : 'So what? Take an umbrella and go.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home