***ShiiMaShii***

ShiiMa..ShiiMi..ShuuMu..ShuMi..ShaMa..ShaMii..

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Muthu! Oh Muthu!

MUTHU & THE INTERVIEWER*
Interviewer: "What is your birth date?"
Muthu : "13th October."
Interviewer : "Which year?"
Muthu : "Every year." ******
MUTHU & HIS MANAGER*
The Manager asked Muthu at an interview.... "Can you spell a word that has more than 100 letters in it?"
Muthu replied: "P-O-S-T-B-O-X." ***** *
MUTHU & LONDON TRIP*
After returning from a foreign trip, Muthu asked his wife, "Do I look like a foreigner?"
Wife: "No! Why?"
Muthu : "In London, a lady asked me, 'Are you a foreigner?'... that's why."
Wife : ????????? ******
MUTHU & DRIVER*
When Muthu was travelling with his wife in a motorised tricycle, the driver adjusted the mirror. Muthu shouted, "You are trying to see my wife, eh? Sit in the back. I will drive." ******
MUTHU & INTERVIEWER - FINAL PART*
Interviewer : "Just imagine you're in the 20th floor of a building and it's on fire. How will you escape?"
Muthu: "It's simple.. I will just stop my imagination." ******

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home